What can I store?
Store your business goods and free up space
Builders & Trades
Space for equipment or machinery
Store household goods or general items
Car & Boat
Inside and outside space available
We have allocated units with electricity
Extra storage for your merchandise
Our main facility is located in Cork Docklands on Centre Park Road with easy access to South Link.
Customers have direct access to their unit, making loading and unloading items more convenient.
- 1.2 km from the city hall
- 20 ft long storage containers (160 sq ft)
- Electricity available on request
- 24/7 Access and patrolled by CCTV
- Price is 40 euro plus vat per week (213.42 incl vat per month)
- Open storage & yard space available
- Can be leased into small or large plots
- Ideal location for a range of lease purposes such as for business startup, plant, builders etc
- 20 ft Containers and small to medium warehousing
- Both locations are approximately 10 km from Cork city
- Electricity also available
- Prices starting from 100 euro per month
Tips for Storage in Cork
- Plan your storage space and see what size is required
- Make sure to store frequently used items near the front of your unit
- Stack heavier equipment on the bottom and lighter equipment on top.
- Try to use boxes that are a uniform size as they’re easier to stack
- Leave small walkways between boxes and furniture in your storage unit so you can easily get to the items you want
- Pack your most valuable items at the back, and get a padlock which are provided on sign-up
- Measure your items or equipment – Our storage containers are 160 sq ft or 20 ft by 8 ft long and 8 ft wide